Pachiu & Associates is a mid size, leading business law firm based in Bucharest. The firm was established in 2001 by our Managing Partner, Laurentiu Pachiu, having a strong involvement across all areas of law.
- We currently count for 5 partners, each heading a department and a practice area in the firm.
- Our lawyers are fluent in English and some of them in German, Italian and Spanish. Our law firm has a strong German desk since we have a vast expertise advising Austrian and German investors in Romania. Three of our Partners in the firm are German speakers.
- Throughout the existence of our firm, our clients consisted in foreign investors involved in large scale transactions in Romania.
- Due to our well established network of clients and partners, we have constantly been involved in a variety of cross-border transactions.
- Our firm has a strong focus on the energy sector along with an ongoing interest in real estate, mergers & acquisitions, competition, agriculture and IT.
- We are currently delivering our services in the following industries:
- Energy and Natural Resources
- FMCG & Retail
- Media & Advertising
- Real Estate Development
- Construction & Construction Materials
- IT & Telecom
- Insurance Companies
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
- Facility Services
Pachiu & Associates is the exclusive Romanian member of the Europe-wide network for leading energy law and consultancy firms, the Associated European Energy Consultants (AEEC).
We also share best friend relationships with some of the leading global law firms like Herbert Smith Freehills, Mayer Brown, Norton Rose, Taylor Wessing or Freshfields, which enables us to provide integrated solutions worldwide.
We always keep an eye open to any new business opportunities that arise in our well-established network of clients and partners. It gives us great satisfaction whenever our efforts turn into value for our clients.