BAa Lawyers is a Law Firm composed of experienced professionals specialising in various fields of law, for the purpose of offering a full range of services to its clients either in the preventive legal assessment field or in the dispute.
The firm has offices in Barcelona and Madrid, as well as a network of collaborating firms that allow it to offer legal services throughout Spain.
The firm is a member of Consulegis (an international network of law firms with similar philosophies and characteristics)
To offer comprehensive personal legal services to clients (whether corporations or individuals) that effectively and satisfactorily meet their needs.
Multidisciplinary law office with strong presence in Spain and international growth potential that aims to offer its services to both corporations and individuals, built on an efficient organisation and structure.
We view the practice of law as a service to our clients and to society. Our professional approach is based on:
- Personal client services.
- Conscientious compliance with ethical standards governing the profession
- Reliance on quality policies and values, as well as continuous improvement
We are committed to the United Nations Global Compact’s ten principles on business practice, particularly those that refer to the following issues:
- Respect for human rights and the struggle against all forms of discrimination.
- Abolition of child labour and all forms of forced labour.
- Commitment to environmental responsibility.
- Doing business, avoiding corruption in all its forms.